I’ve been keeping a running tab on my phone of all the things Josie says that I want to remember to put here. So here we go:
- Our little neighbor friend was over last week. He was wearing a cool outfit. Josie told him, “You are looking goooood in the hoooood!”
- Josie is really into coloring lately. She told me, “Mom, your thing is chatting. My thing is coloring. Is it my talent?” Yes, among other things baby girl…
- Thursday was the boys last day of school. I asked Josie if she wanted to attend the ceremony at the end of class. I told her if she picked leaving school early to attend it she might miss out on her class ice cream party. She responded, “Mom, family is more important than an ice cream party.” Indeed it is Jos.
- As we ate breakfast the other morning Josie said, “My job is to protect my brothers.”
- Last weekend as we waited for Grandpa and Grandma to get here, Josie decided she would go on the deck and practice math. I told Billy that she must get that from me as I did that all the time on my own at 5 years old… OK that’s totally her dad.