Last night, Billy and I were talking about 2015. We both admitted it was one of our most challenging years, but one we lead with excitement. Here’s a recap:
- We moved. This means new house, neighbors, and school. Big adjustment but we all are doing great.
- Right before we officially bought our new house, our van died on the side of the interstate on the way home from Uncle Johnny’s wedding. So, we had to buy a new van. Bright side, I am not sure how I functioned without a backup camera.
- Billy successfully went through a company merger. Not the first one he has experienced, but the first one in history for two Federal Home Loan Banks.
- We took our kids out of the country for the first time.
- I led the Junior League of Des Moines as President of the board. This meant many nights and weekends dedicated to members and our community.
- Billy joined the Playhouse board.
As you can see, we had a lot of change in 2015!