February may be a short month but we crammed a lot of fun into it.
- Billy and I got dolled up for dancing and dinner at Bravo.
- The kids worked long and hard on their Valentine boxes.
- We finished the winter hockey season. While gymnastics and dance continue for Ben, all three will be starting spring soccer before we know it.
- We spent our first Valentine’s Day and Dad’s birthday away from him (boo!)
- The boys and I had a blast at our first Mother & Son(s) dance. While we were sweating to the oldies, Jos and Dad had fun racing go carts.
- We hosted our gourmet group to a night of Spanish tapas and paella.
- We had more family fun at the Playhouse.
- The kids dressed like what they wanted to be when they grow up: a fashion designer and two hockey players.