Josie is officially 10. We celebrated here, there, and everywhere!
We started with her very first slumber party. The girls had a blast and are such a great group. They did essential oil roller balls, painted a picture frame, ate lots of treats, hit a piñata, played outside, and watched a movie. Everyone was a sleep by 10:30pm – SCORE!
Josie’s actual birthday was celebrated in Alabama. She loved having her extended family with her! She rode go karts and ate cake by the ocean…which was one of her wishes. When we got back home and Grandshe returned from Spain, we celebrated at home with Grandshe.
Things about Josie:
- She is still the kind caring kid we all love
- She is still an old soul
- She still has a gift with music, she can call out a song a few chords in. Especially oldies.
- She’s really into reading the Sisters Grimm and Harry Potter
- She is playing piano really well
- She loves sports, but would pick watching a movie any day
- She makes us very proud